Today we are pleased to announce the launch of Twitter Historic Data. This has been a very long term project for us with an immense amount of specialized engineering required to deliver a solution that is both scalable and easy to use. Below is a short video to explain how it works.
- BBC News – Twitter partners with Datasift to unlock tweet archive
- TechCrunch – DataSift Unlocks Access To Historical Twitter Data Dating Back To January 2010
- Wired UK – DataSift lets you mine two years of Twitter data
- Information Age – DataSift adds the benefit of hindsight to Twitter analytics
- Huffington Post UK – Twitter Archive Now Searchable Under Datasift Partnership