With any new platform or service, it can be hard to know where to start. We have hundreds of pages of documentation, but sometimes you just want someone to explain it to you.
That’s why we run free workshops every week where you can be led through everything from the platform basics to some of the more advanced features. Each workshop is hosted by an experienced DataSift instructor and provides the opportunity for you to ask questions.
How Does It Work?
We’ll send you a link for a GoToTraining event. You can use a laptop, tablet or even smartphone to connect to the session and use VoIP or local phone numbers. You’ll be able to see the instructor’s screen, use webcams, chat messaging, complete quizzes and lots more.
We’ll run through a demonstration and you’ll be able to follow along – we can even provide you with access to lab equipment if you need it. You’ll be encouraged to ask questions at any time and we’ll even send you a recording when it’s over.
Each session is from 30 minutes to an hour in duration depending on the topic and how many questions we get asked! We limit the number of people on each session to ensure everyone gets the attention they need.
What Will I Learn?
We make sure we have sessions covering the basics every few weeks, then we fill the gaps with different advanced topics each month. For new platform users, look for the following sessions:
- Configuring filters with Query Builder
- Configuring filters with CSDL
- Configuring recordings in the web application
- Configuring historic tasks in the web application
- Configuring historic previews
If you already know the basics, look out for these sessions:
- Tagging and scoring interactions with CSDL
- Configuring Google Big Query destinations
- Configuring the MySQL destination
- Configuring historic recordings in the API
- Configuring live pull subscriptions in the API
Where Do I Sign Up?
A calendar of workshops is available on the training page. Click on the dates to see which topic will be covered.